Experience Europe’s Most Beautiful Places
Are you dreaming of a different kind of European vacation?
A beautiful setting in the countryside?
An immersion in a different culture and way of life?
The opportunity to get to know local people?
A focus on simple pleasures?
A leisurely and relaxed pace?
If this type of vacation appeals to you, you’ll enjoy our European Experiences trips! We offer small group tours in the most beautiful areas of Europe, special places that have captured our hearts in over 20 years of European travel.
Each year we offer several weeks of The Luberon Experience in Provence, France, based in the village of Bonnieux (shown below). Our other trips vary each year, as we share other wonderful places in Europe that we love with travelers looking for an indepth experience.
The Luberon Experience was selected by National Geographic Traveler magazine as one of their 50 Tours of a Lifetime for 2012. We’re very proud to be identified as one of the best tours in the world, “designed for experience, immersion, sustainability, and cultural connection.” Learn much more about this special trip on our Luberon Experience website.
European Experiences Trips – 2013 and 2014
We’re looking forward to our 2013 trips, which will begin in a few months:
- We’re hosting three weeks in the Luberon in May. One of our weeks is a special Return to the Luberon trip offering a different itinerary than our other Luberon Experience weeks.
- In June we’re offering three weeks of The Périgord Experience, a new trip in the Dordogne in southwest France.
- In July we’re returning to the beautiful Cotswolds in the English countryside with three groups, including a special week with an emphasis on gardens.
And we’ve just announced our 2014 schedule, nine trips in four beautiful areas of Europe:
- The Luberon Experience in Provence, France (May and September)
- The Chianti Experience in Tuscany, Italy (June)
- The Périgord Experience in the Dordogne, southwest France (June/early July)
- The Cotswolds Experience in the countryside of England (July)
For those who are really long-term planners, in 2015 we’re planning on the Luberon, Chianti and the Périgord… and perhaps a new trip in Alsace (eastern France). Our 2015 schedule will be announced on March 1, 2014.
We hope you’ll join our mailing list to stay in touch with us through our newsletter (four or five times a year), including our schedule announcements every March. Our Facebook page is another great way to learn more about us, follow our travels, and connect with other European Experiences travelers.
Explore our website to learn more about our approach to travel and a typical week on one of our “Experience” trips. Other travelers visit Europe. With us you will experience it!
- Kathy and Charley Wood
We’re a founding member of Slow Travel Tours, an informal affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries. All these people have a travel philosophy similar to ours. If one of our trips isn’t right for you, we hope you’ll consider one of theirs.